“ON YOU”


title: “ON YOU”
by: edxaii^^


at first it just a little deal
a deal that turns into real
when you and i first met
there's little spark i felt

wearing a simple shirt and pants
wearing a simple eye glass in black
saying a simple words on me
saying a simple promise that can be

when your lips touched mine
there's something inside of it
when your smile smiles at me
there's something great i feel


you say I LOVE YOU
then i say I LOVE YOU TOO
if i say i love you, I’ll do
even there's someone who really love me too


i never thought that I'll fall for you
and i cant fight myself too
it is LOVE? or LUST?
whatever it is, hope it will last


coz there's only one thing I’ll do
its a three words only for you
I LOVE YOU and i really do
pls believe me coz my hearts now beats ON YOU



_i made this poem for the person i really love. Hope he really love me too. You know what's the status of our relationship right now? Its like
"ME AND HIM AGAINST THE WORLD". How sad, right? :(

1 Response to "“ON YOU”"

  1. sheri amor Says:

    nice emotional... I found a phil girl just like me :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails